Nominations for the 14th Annual AIMIA Awards, the longest running and most prestigious awards in Australia’s interactive media industry, will be closing Friday 9th November 2007!
There are plenty of Awards Categories to choose from, so click here to start your entry:
- Best Advertising or Marketing
- Best Children’s
- Best Classifieds
- Best Corporate or Business-to-Business
- Best Cross-Platform Content or Content Integration
- Best Cultural, Lifestyle or Sport
- Best Integration with an Offline Advertising Campaign
- Best Interactive TV
- Best Emerging Exporter
- Best Entertainment
- Best Financial Service
- Best Learning & Education
- Best Mobile Advertising or Marketing
- Best Mobile Product or Service
- Best News, Media or Reference
- Best Non-profit or Government
- Best Online Retail
- Best Science, Health or Environment
- Best Student Developed Content
- Best Tourism or Travel
- Best Word-of-mouth, Peer-to-peer or Viral
- Effectiveness Award
- Best of the Best Award
- Outstanding Contribution Award
Entries for the Awards are open from Tuesday 2nd October to Friday 9th November 2007, and all AIMIA Business, Associate and Corporate members are eligible to enter. Student members can enter their projects into the Best Student Developed Content category, and all members are invited to nominate an individual for the Outstanding Contribution Award.
Winners of the 14th AIMIA Awards will be announced and celebrated at the Digital Content Industry’s Night of Night’s, a glitzy ceremony bringing together over 650 industry leaders in Sydney on Friday 7th March, 2008.
Be a real winner in interactive innovation. and visit www.aimia.com.au/awards for more details and to begin your entry!