Just in from the Azure Services team:
We are excited to announce that we have released an update to the Windows® Azure™ SDK and Visual Studio Tools. These latest releases are available here:
- Windows Azure SDK: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=130232
- Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=128752
These newly released SDK and Tools include:
- Bug and performance fixes
- Improved integration with Visual Studio
- Performance improvements with execution and debugging scenarios
- Improvements to Storage Client and ASP.Net provider samples
- Added support to debug Silverlight in a web role
We will continue to release updates to Windows Azure and its tools based on your feedback. Please visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=130231 to share your Windows Azure experiences.
Get out there and download the updates!