For those of you in the DFW area, or would like to come visit our great city, there are 2 Silverlight training events coming as part of the great "Silverlight Tour", courtesy of Shawn Wildermuth – a.k.a. the ADO Guy:
First is a FREE half-day event on Feb 18 called "A Taste of Silverlight". This seminar will discuss the big picture of Silverlight and answer the following questions:
- Why should I care about Silverlight
- What is Silverlight?
- When should I use Silverlight?
- What is the Silverlight story on the Server?
- How do developers and designers work together in Silverlight?
There are only 32 available seats so sign up today at http://www.silverli ght-tour.com/freesignup.aspx before the class fills up.
The second event is a 3-day intensive Silverlight Workshop held from March 17-19. The cost for the class is $1800 per student. You can register at http://www.silverlight-tour.com. As the class is just two weeks after MIX, the content will be all Silverlight 2.0!
Here are some high points form the class outline:
- 3 Days of intensive Silverlight 2.0 training
- Covers Silverlight 2.0
- Includes Coverage of Expression Blend and Visual Studio
- Learn how to design Silverlight applications
- Architecting Silverlight solutions
- Communicate with Servers
- Create Dynamic XAML content.
- For a full outline visit the Workshop page
If you have any questions, please visit http://www.silverlight-tour.com, or just drop me a line.