Visual Studio 2008 InstallFest Updates

Quick update for those of you interested in attending the Visual Studio 2008 InstallFest parties in SCD – we now have registration links available for you –

These parties are going to be a lot of fun – food, drink, Xbox, fellowship and FREE SOFTWARE!!!  If you install Visual Studio 2008 at the party, we’ll mail you a FREE COPY OF VISUAL STUDIO 2008 PROFESSIONAL as soon as it’s available for shipping –  that alone is worth your trip out to our party 🙂

If you have any questions, please let me know via email, IM or comments to the post.

1. Chris Koenig says:

Well, the day we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived.  Visual Studio 2008 has now been released

2. Well, the day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived.  Visual Studio 2008 has now been

3. ryan says:

how will it work for those of us without a laptop?

4. chkoenig says:

We’re working out the details on changing this event to remove the "install here or else" restriction.  More to come soon, so please continue to watch this blog for updates.

The answer to your question is "bring your desktop!"   We’ve already heard from several folks that they’ll be bringing their desktops down, and we’ll have space and power available for them (and you) to do so.  I’m also looking for volunteers to bring monitors, mice and keyboards that multiple people can share so that not everyone has to bring their own…

Thanks!

Chris

5. Jay Smith says:

Here is an update on the Visual Studio InstallFext in Tusla. Chris has posted registration links in his blog here. So, if you plan on going then head over there and register. He is also …

6. edy says:

I have visual studio 2008 beta installed on my laptop. Do I need to remove it before come to the event for the released version of Visual Studio 2008 to be installed? thanks!

7. You’ve been kicked (a good thing) – Trackback from DotNetKicks.com

8. David Henderson says:

Is there a charge for the event?

9. Chad says:

Can I bring a friend?

10. Lance Cole says:

I had a great time … that’s for the hard work!

11. chkoenig says:

Chad:

Yes – you can absolutely bring a friend!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Chris

12. chkoenig says:

Lance:

I’m so glad to hear that you had a great time!!!  we had fun too and I’m really looking forward to the next one!

Chris

13. What are the side effects of propecia. Does propecia thin hair out at first. Does propecia cause male infertility. Tadalafil and proscar propecia success. Propecia. Generic propecia.