Due to the SOLD OUT status of MIX07 Las Vegas this past May, Microsoft is serving up ReMIX07 with a twist in Boston on October 8 & 9, 2007. Brad Abrams, Group Product Manager for the Microsoft.Net Framework Product Group, will be delivering the Day 1 keynote where he’ll address the Rising Tide of User Experience. If you missed him at Houston TechFest a few weekends ago, this is your chance to see him live!
Here's just a glimpse at some of the great reasons to go to REMIX07:
- Each attendee will receive a $120 MS Store Credit redeemable at www.msecompanystore.com
- Attendees can learn about Silverlight on Linux “Moonlight” from Miguel de Icaza
- Additional highlights including Popfly, Robotics Studio, Photosynth, and Halo3!
- Awesome Keynote Speakers: Brad Abrams Molly Holzschlag
- Other Speaker Highlights
- Brad Abrams - .Net Fw GPM
- Molly Holzschlag– Designer Industry Luminary
- Miguel de Icaza – Novell Mono Project
- Matt Gibbs – Ajax Toolkit
- Catherine Heller – Live Service Technical Evangelist
- Rocky Lothka – Magenic
- Fritz Onion – Pluralsight
- Eugene Osovetsky – WCF, Silverlight Networking PM
- Seema Ramchandani – Windows Client PM (Silverlight)
- Christof Sprenger – AST, Architect
So - why are you still reading this? Click over to the ReMIX07 web site and register today!