Those of you using Outlook, as I do, to manage more than just email will probably find this handy little add-in pretty valuable. The Live Search Maps Add-In for Microsoft® Office Outlook® adds maps, driving directions, traffic information, and travel time to the scheduling capabilities of Outlook. More than just adding maps to your meetings (which is pretty valuable too), You can also:
- See maps in road, aerial, bird’s-eye, and amazing 3D views!*
- Calculate travel distances between locations and adjust your departures based on estimated travel times.
- Create meeting reminders that block off estimated travel time in your calendar.
- Print maps and directions “to go”, then save the details for viewing when you’re offline.
- Use real-time traffic updates to help you avoid accident or rush-hour delays and find the best routes.*
- Find locations close to your meeting on the Live Search Maps Web site.
- Store your custom locations.
It’s free, so download it now and try it out!