Join AMR Research, Microsoft and Infosys for a June 9th webcast about supply chain visibility & collaboration. See the invitation below. You can register at http://video.webcasts.com/events/amrr001/30790.
Enable the Agile Supply Chain
Unlock Value with Actionable Insights and Collaborative Execution
A joint webcast co-hosted by AMR Research, Microsoft and Infosys Technologies.
The current global economic turmoil has substantially increased the risk inherent in today’s supply chains, requiring immediate changes in how enterprises manage them in order to reduce risk, increase performance, minimize cost and respond with agility to changing market conditions. AMR Research analysts Noha Tohamy and Fenella Sirkisoon summarized the nature of these required changes in an Alert Article entitled, “Managing the Biggest Supply Chain Risk of All: Constant Change” (December 3, 2008):
“The only successful approach to managing supply chains is to assume constant change and embed the ability to shift focus, reshape supply chain strategies, and rebalance resources on a more frequent basis. To do that, companies must embark on the following mitigation strategies:
· Rebalancing geographic manufacturing and sourcing portfolios
· Managing the supplier base and collaborating with trading partners
· Building better supply chain visibility.”
Join AMR Research, Microsoft and Infosys as we discuss strategies for supply chain cost reduction and risk mitigation, and learn about the Infosys/Microsoft Supply Chain Visibility and Collaboration Workbench solutions that:
· Reduce supply chain cost and enhance agility and performance through actionable intelligence and collaborative initiatives.
· Build on your existing system and infrastructure investments.
· Accelerate implementation with lower upfront costs and lower total cost of ownership.
· Speed user adoption and increase productivity through the use of familiar Microsoft Office tools & interfaces.
Here is what some customers are accomplishing with this solution:
· A major digital imaging company gained a 360-degree view of the service supply chain with the “service performance workbench” implemented in under 4 months, improving product quality and customer satisfaction, and enabled the company to scale the platform for other service initiatives.
· A leading online services company is managing hardware and related assets for deploying datacenters with the “procurement workbench”, on track to reducing CapEx cost by $30 million, labor cost per PO by 75%, and inventory cost per device by 10%.
· An industrial products company is expecting substantial incremental revenue in its fiscal year through various cost and margin analysis, and 40% productivity improvement by redistributing employee time from data collection, preparation to more value added functions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPLY CHAIN VISIBILITY & COLLABORATION SOLUTION: www.nextgenerationsupplychains.com
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
8:30a–9:30a Pacific Time
Cost Reduction and Risk Mitigation Strategies for Today’s Supply Chains
Unlocking Value with Actionable Insights and Collaborative Execution
Review AMR Research Alert Article: “Supply Chain Visibility: Infosys’ Microsoft-Based System Proves Its Value” Dec 11, 2008
Jane Barrett, Noha Tohamy
JOIN US FOR THIS WEBCAST AND LEARN WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!