The third preview of IronRuby and IronPython running under the Dynamic Language Runtime and .NET 4.0 is now available. You can easily use IronPython and IronRuby objects and types as .NET 4.0 dynamic objects from within the pre-release versions of C# 4.0 and Visual Basic 10.0 found in Visual Studio 2010. The IronRuby and IronPython binaries are roughly equivalent to the functionality found in IronRuby 0.9 and IronPython 2.6.
- Build IronPython from source: CodePlex (Use v4)
- Build IronRuby from source: GitHub (direct download) (Use v4)
- A post about this release was created by Harry Pierson.
- Install NET 4.0 Beta 2 or Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2
- Dynamic walkthroughs online.