Welcome to the fifty-second release of Community Convergence. In this issue, I provide a series of links to C# team blog posts, and to other posts that might be of interest to C# developers.
- What's the difference, part one: Generics are not templates
- What's The Difference, Part Two: Scope vs Declaration Space vs Lifetime
- Instantiating types with no public constructors
- Comparing doubles can produce unexpected results
- Having Fun with the New Editor in VS 2010
- Bling: a WPF Framework/Declarative Strongly-Typed DSL for Quick Expressive C# WPF Apps
- Recent Videos from the C# Team (2008-2009)
- New in Help: Low Bandwidth View of the MS Online Library
- New Visual Studio Learn Page
Other Posts of Interest
- ASP.NET Presentation Patterns
- Configuration Testing With Virtual Server
- Rendering Text On A Path With WPF
- Serving Silverlight Apps from Windows Mobile
- Linq: how to share parameters between lambda expressions ?
- WPF/Surface demo: driving an extending desktop with a popfly duck !
- Step-By-Step: Turning a Windows 7 DVD or ISO into a Bootable VHD Virtual Machine
- Step-By-Step: How To "Upgrade" from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Hanselminutes on 9 - ASP.NET MVC 2 Preview 1 Released
- Virtual Camaraderie - A Persistent Video "Portal" for the Remote Worker
- Windows Home Server Twitter Notification Plugin
- Business Apps Example for Silverlight 3 RTM and .NET RIA Services July Update: Part 17: Evolving an Application
- Business Apps Example for Silverlight 3 RTM and .NET RIA Services July Update: Part 18: Custom Linq Provider