This week we have O365 Dude, Daniel Laskewitz walking us through the relatively new Microsoft Flow buttons
Push the button with Microsoft Flow
“During this webinar, Daniel will show you how you can use Flow buttons for some great scenarios. He will show you everything from Flow buttons with or without inputs, and he will show you what options you have with physical buttons like Flic and Bt.tn.
You will learn how to:
– Quickly create buttons through already available Flow templates
– Use Flow buttons as widgets on your mobile phone
– Use physical Flow buttons to gather feedback
– Send your current location or the time of arrival to your spouse”
When: 3/1/2018 10AM PST
About Daniel Laskewitz
Daniel is a Business Productivity Consultant & Microsoft Business Solutions MVP who is very enthusiastic about all things Office 365, Azure & SharePoint (Online). Currently Daniel is working on the digital workplace offering of Sogeti. He likes to get challenged, learn all about new technologies and loves helping his customers fix problems.
Office 365 specialist at Sogeti Netherlands. Focused on SharePoint (Online), Office 365 and all kinds of other services in the Microsoft space.
– MCSE for SharePoint
– MCSA for Office 365
– MCITP for Office 365
– MCSA for Windows Server 2012
– Certified Yammer Administrator
– Certified Yammer Power User