(please excuse this post as it is a test for VS Update notifications)
- Several experience improvements in test case management and manual testing.
- Support for hierarchical queries
- Added support for update notification
If you do run into issues please let use know!
How to Provide Feedback on this Release. Feedback is an important part of this process. To supply feedback, please use the Visual Studio 2012 feedback tool, which can be located here. The feedback tool:
- Automatically marks your suggestions as private – feel free to make them public if you want people to see them and vote your issue higher in our prioritization.
- Automatically captures the build number, so we know any bugs/suggestions are for this technology preview to the update.
*While these builds are not intended to be used on production machines if you would like to try using them in anger in development environment – please drop me an email (Chass@microsoft.com)
**The reason for every three weeks is so the scenario teams can get feedback on their last sprint.