The Microsoft Visual Studio Design Research Team i.e. the folks that work on the user interface for Visual Studio are doing rounds of usability labs –and would love for you to participate!
Specifically they are looking for participants to give us direct feedback on our development tools, languages and libraries! Opportunities include usability studies of upcoming features, focus groups where we explore new ideas, as well as 1:1 interviews. (I think their next lab is on Intellitrace )
What do you get out of it?
- When you are selected to participate in one of our research studies, benefits include a combination of the following:
- A chance to see and use upcoming tools, features, and language/library enhancements
- Interact directly with members of our development teams to discuss your requirements for efficient and effective tools,
- Directly influence future design decisions, and
- Receive a choice of a Microsoft product from our gratuity list – ranging from Visual Studio Pro thru Xbox games!
We have a brief enrollment form that will ask you a few questions about your company, your job, and the software and languages you actively use. We will contact you as soon as we have a research study that matches your specific background and/or interests.
This enrollment should only take 3-5 minutes to complete(Took me just over 2). For more information about the program feel free to email us at email@example.com. Please note that the Enrollment link originates from Microsoft User Research and is hosted by our survey software provider. Visit http://www.microsoft.com/userresearch/studies.aspx if you have any questions/concerns.