While I miss having Martin as one of my MVPs it is pretty cool to have him shipping product for us!
Big hats off to his team’s latest beta effort which can be found at:
Must admit it is very strange to see some of the system requirements:
- Apple Mac OS X;HP-UX;IBM AIX;Linux;Solaris;Unix;Windows 7;Windows Vista;Windows XP Service Pack 2
Hardware: 1 GHz or faster processor. 1 GB RAM or more. 1 GB of available hard-disk space; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2 , Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (x86, x64), or Linux with GLIBC 2.3 to 2.11 (x86, x86_64, PowerPC), or Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.6 (PowerPC, Intel), or Solaris 8, 9, 10 (SPARC, x86, x86-64), or AIX 5.2 to 6.1 (POWER), or HP-UX 11i v1 to v3 (PA-RISC, Itanium).
Any of the following IDEs:
-Eclipse 3.2 to 3.6 on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX, or HP-UX.
-IBM Rational Application Developer 7.0 to 7.5.
-Additional IDEs based on Eclipse 3.2 to 3.6 are supported including Adobe Flex Builder 3 and Aptana Studio 2.0.
Any of the following versions of the Java runtime:
– Sun Java™ 1.5 to 6, or IBM Java™ 1.5 to 6 on Microsoft Windows
– Apple Java™ 1.5 to 6 on Mac OS X
– Sun Java™ 1.5 to 6 on Linux or Solaris
– IBM Java™ 1.5 to 6 on Linux or AIX
– HP Java™ 1.5 to 6 on HP-UX
Requires Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010.