Two months ago JB walked the Seattle VSTS usergroup through team Review and i must admit it is very cool…in that duration he has been very busy updating it to do things like support for DB projects. -Definitely a great time to give it a test drive!
- A packaged 2010 installer
- Support for DB Projects
- More support for Solution Items and projects within Solution folders
- Form fields are sorted logically
- The New Code Review Response form is re-sizable
- The New Code Review Response form will show in the same position and size as last used during that Visual Studio "session"
- The Code Review Replay form is updated with values when work items are edited and saved.
- The grid in the Code Review Replay form is sortable
- A few minor bug fixes
-Hopefully i can get JB to do a quick video of Team Review in action