In my post:
I listed a bunch of getting started content but it looks like i missed one or two.
For 2010 the updated walkthroughs are THE reference:
For 2008 another great source of information is the
Which includes the following modules:
- Check-in Policies for Process Enforcement.doc
- Code Analysis.doc
- Code Metrics and Profiling.doc
- Creating and Executing Unit Tests.doc
- Process Governance with VSTS.doc
- Test Processes.doc
- Top Down Design.doc
And all the source code in a zip file called: VSTSALMDemos.zip
Installing Source Code
To install the source code necessary for the demonstrations, please follow these steps:
1. From the VSTS ALM course materials provided, locate the VSTSALMDemos.zip file.
2. Extract the .zip file to a directory on the machine. For purposes of these demos, the directory is assumed to be C:\VSTSALMDemos
Two subdirectories are created under the C:\VSTSALMDemos directory. One directory, named. Working, is for code that may be modified during the demonstration. The other directory, Backup, is marked read only and is designed so backup files may be copied to the working directory if necessary.
A computer installed with Visual Studio Team System 2008 Beta 2 (or later), including Team FoundationServer.