Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 6 PM
Requirements Management – Chris Tullier
Chris Tullier will discuss how TFS and partner tools that integrate with TFS can help your software development team discover software requirements and ensure that these requirements are properly built into the end product. Our discussion will include both Agile and non-Agile techniques.
We will provide answers to the following questions among others:
· What level of granularity should our requirements have?
· How do I document or represent a requirement?
· How does TFS support defining and managing requirements?
· How can I use visual models like use cases or storyboards with TFS?
· How can I use tests to ensure requirements are complete?
This meeting will be held Microsoft office in Las Colinas (7000 State Highway 161, Irving, TX 75039.) Visit our home page for directions and please remember the $2 entry fee. To RSVP, please email me at email@example.com.