When i left the office a couple of hours ago the entire Data team was still there…I am betting they are all at the bar now!
From Gert’s Email:
Microsoft® Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR July CTP
Most important changes:
- Project upgrade is now in place. For those of you who were kind enough to donate their database projects, thank you!
- Mixed projects are no longer supported, from now on server projects represent only server creatable objects and user objects that need to be deployed to “master”.
- Another change is that server options will not get deployed; we only validate the settings as pre-requisites for a deployment.
- As such server options (sp_configure) have been added to the project system.
- The interpreter now understands temporary tables, table variables and select into column sources.
- The Static Code Analysis MSBuild task was added XSD Reference user interface support is enable, but it does not yet create XML Schema Collections
- lots of fixes since CTP14