This morning Teamprise 3.0 was Released - Hearty congratulations to the folks at Teamprise!
If you are not familiar with Teamprise they offer a suite of client applications for accessing Team Foundation Server from from within the Eclipse IDE, and from Macintosh and UNIX systems.
Borrowing from Martin's post:
What is new is Teamprise 3.0:
- Full Team Foundation Build integration (including ability to execute Ant based builds)
- Check-in policy support
- Recursive folder compare
- Single sign-on (from Microsoft Windows machines)
- "Destroy" command for version control
- Show deleted items and undelete from Source Control Explorer UI
- much much more (see release notes)