Desmond from a great local ISV Image Process Solutions asked me if i knew of any local developers looking for work…truth be known everybody i know has more work than they can shake a stick at -but i thought i would post it on my blog just in case!
Image Process Solutions (IPS) is a Brisbane based Information Management consultancy specialising in delivering world class solutions on the Microsoft platform. We require the skills of a Senior Technical Specialist to head up and grow the technical division of the company. Reporting to the managing director the successful candidate will be required to manage all aspects of a technical division, including all pre-sales activities and the architecting and development of Microsoft based solutions. You will be an experienced developer on the Microsoft .NET platform, with pre-sales experience and be willing to take on the responsibility of building and managing a successful services delivery team.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Management of the IPS Professional Services Delivery team
– Provide technical advice and support through all phases of the sales-cycle in the following key areas:
Records Management & Document Management,
Web Content Management,
Information Capture (forms technologies) and application of relevant Microsoft technologies to these areas.
– Analyse customer requirements and develop solutions to meet customer needs
– Build custom solution demonstrations
To succeed in the role you will have:
– Broad understanding of the Microsoft solutions industry and solutions offerings around SharePoint (MOSS 2007), documents and records management, and workflow
– BSc degree or similar in software engineering, computer science or related field
– Knowledge of and experience in some or all of the following technologies:
Microsoft .Net 2.0, ASP.NET, VB.NET or C# (VS 2005), ADO.NET, XML and related standards
SQL 2000/2005, SQL Server Reporting Services
InfoPath, MOSS 2007/SPS 2003
– Conceptual understanding of solution architecture in the enterprise space
– MCSD, MCSE or MCDBA certification preferred
– Workflow experience, particularly K2.net a plus
– RM & DM experience, particularly Meridio a plus
– Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a collaborative team
This is a great opportunity to join a organisation that will challenge you and offer you a career path with ongoing development and training. To apply for this position contact Desmond Russell with your updated resume.
Desmond Russell, Managing Director
Image Process Solutions
07 3854 2330