Create a content committee of interested partners (chosen from sponsors and online interest) –
Would-be sponsors are to collect and submit a list of possible round tables to the content committee. (see mine below)
Status – In process
The content committee will then cull this down to 3 round tables for each gold sponsor and one for each silver sponsor.
Status – To be started this week on the fourth AAF Content conference call.
Allocate round tables into the rooms and meta tag the round tables with relevant categories. For instance i have suggested the session “Architecting for Security”, depending on the content this round table could have the following tags: “Security”, “Patterns”, “SOA”, “Integration” etc
Status – Not started yet.
Microsoft List (i have submitted)
(Note: Object have already submitted there’s and will ask them if i can blog it too)
1. Security focused round tables
2. Legal Issues/ Intellectual Property /Licensing
3. Modeling tools/ Developer Tools /Design Patterns/Software Factories
- · Evolving to Patterns/ Enterprise Library 3.0 Tom Hollander
4. Project management /team dynamics
- · Extreme Programming Neil Roodyn?
- · Real World SOA – Don Ferguson
6. Business Intelligence Strategies
7. Web Vnext
- · Building rich interactive sites: HTML, DHTML, Flash, Flex, WPF Michael Wise
- · Designing applications for User Experience Shane Morris
8. Data Architecture
9. Virtualization/Physical consolidation
- · Dougie or Peter Fitzsimon
10. Portals Architecture Strategies
· MSFT Not do anything as will have just ran the sharepoint conference and SDM are here?