The Entourage, NSW Office of Trade, Business and Industry and DKM Blue are offering business owners a chance to win over $12, 000 in prizes as part of
MicroBiz Week 2011!
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO ENTER GO TO
For your chance to be in the running for a Business Branding Makeover the guys at The Entourage, NSW Office of Trade, Business and Industry and DKM Blue want to hear what challenges you have faced in your business and how an “obstacle” can be made into an “opportunity.”
Fill out the online entry form at www.smallbiz.nsw.gov.au/microbizweek, share your challenge and be involved during Microbiz Week to win.
ABOUT THE PRIZE Valued at over $12,000.
• $10,000 worth of branding and marketing support from DKM
• 2 days shadowing and mentoring from one of BRW’s 2010 young rich list aand successful entrepreneur, Dorry Kordahi, Joint CEO of dkm blue
• Economy flight for the business owner to Sydney if required
• 2 nights accommodation in a Sydney hotel for a non Sydney based winner
• A copy of the book “Power to Act” by Dorry Kordahi
• 15 hours with a professional Business Development Manager to support the winner
• 10 hour Business Mentoring and workshop program following the initial phase – which includes assistance in Business Planning, Financials and other specialist topics
Enter online using the form on the website and submit your entry by 5pm on 6 June 2011. The winner will be notified on 20 June 2011.
* Terms and Conditions apply. See the website for the full Terms and Conditions