With several successful Microsoft BizSpark Incubation Weeks under our belt (Azure Atlanta, Win7 Boston, Win7 Reston, CRM Reston, CRM Boston, Win 7 Irvine, Mobility Mountain View,), we are pleased to announce Microsoft BizSpark Camp for Windows Azure in Sydney! We hope you’re tapping into the growing global BizSpark community & Local one as well.
The current economic downturn is putting many entrepreneurs under increasing pressure, making it critical to find new resources and ways to reduce costs and inefficiencies. Microsoft BizSparkCamp for Windows Azure is designed to offer following assistance to entrepreneurs.
- Chance to win cash prize of $5000
- Learn and build new applications in the cloud or use interoperable services that run on Microsoft infrastructure to extend and enhance your existing applications with help of on-site advisors
- Get entrepreneurs coaching from a panel of industry experts
- Generate marketing buzz for your brand
- Create opportunity to be highlighted at upcoming launch
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft .Net Services
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Live Services
- Microsoft SharePoint Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services
The Microsoft BizSparkCamp for Windows Azure will be held in Sydney on Saturday the 10th of April ending on Sunday the 11th. This event consists of ½ day of training, 1 day of active prototype/development time, and ½ day for packaging/finishing and reporting out to a panel of judges for various prizes.
This event is a no-fee event (plan your own travel expenses) and each team can bring 3 participants (1 business and 1 – 2 developer). It is required to have at least 1 developer as part of your team. To nominate your team, please submit the following details to Catherine Eibner (preferably via your BizSaprk Sponsor) no later than Monday March 22nd, 2010. Nominations will be judged according to the strength of the founding team, originality and creativity of the idea, and ability to leverage Windows Azure Scenarios.
- BizSpark Startup Organization Details: Name, Web Site URL, Mailing Address, Solution Overview, Key Windows Azure Scenarios, Target Industry, Company Size and Year Founded, How did you hear about this event?
- BizSpark Sponsor Details: BizSpark Network Partner or Microsoft Champion Name, Web Site URL
- Team Details: For each participant, Name, Brief BIO, Email, Phone, Twitter, Blog