Just playing around with importing & exporting some customisations and came across an issue where I was trying to import some CRM Customisations from a system that had Roll Up 1 applied.
I was trying to import these onto the standard demo VPC (which doesn't have any roll up’s applied) and it kept just hanging without any error message.
Checking the log files didn’t provide much help to suggest where the issue might be coming from either. It was only when I discovered that the source system had Roll Up 1 applied & so I then installed it to the VPC that I was able to import the customisations without issue.
Thought I would share this lesson I learnt today! 🙂