Actually I posted too soon (too focused on myself! tssk tssk). Wow! I should look at Channel 9 more often. Here are some other Windows CE related videos and related material:
- Mike Hall blogged about our CEAppCompat tool for determining whether your CE 5.0 application is ready for CE 6.0, and now there’s a video interview too. I thought the CEAppCompat tool was going to be web-released, but I guess that hasn’t happened (yet?).
- Jonathan Lyons talks about what’s new in the CE 6.0 tools, part 1 and part 2.
- Mike Calligaro (you may know him from the Windows Mobile blog) talks about driver development in Windows Mobile and his own personal history at Microsoft.
- Mike Hall talks about how to make a managed application for Windows CE / Mobile.
- Brian Cross shows off his project WiMo, the Windows Mobile Robot.
- Mike Hall explains the differences between Windows CE, Windows XP Embedded, and Windows Mobile.