The Windows Store App Labs give you access to Windows 8 experts to help you when you get stuck and need help with your Windows 8 app.
It happens to all of us, we decide to build an app, then get stuck on something so we stop and never finish it. If that sounds like something that has happened to you, you should check out the Windows 8 App Labs and online support for Windows 8 developers.
Attend the app labs to
- Get guidance on how to prepare your app for submission to the store
- Answer technical questions
- Test on different Windows 8 devices
- Receive design guidance
Here in Canada, we already have two physical app lab locations you can visit to get help.
Toronto at MaRS Discovery District
Vancouver at Launch Academy
Don’t live in Toronto or Vancouver?
- Keep an eye on the list of locations in case one is added near you or get
- Don’t worry, there is a one-stop shop where you can go for Windows 8 developer help as well. Visit the Windows Dev Center where you can find technical support and a Windows Store app forum for questions about certification and publication.
You’ve got the support you need to not only start your app, but help you finish and publish it as well, then you can get your app in the store and get rewards from the Developer Movement. So get coding!