Most of the first round submissions just require a description of your idea, so it’s not too difficult, it gives us an idea of what you plan to build. But, you must submit round one requirements to move on to the next round. Not sure which category your solution falls into? You can enter a solution in more than one category, so why not enter both?
The Software Design and Windows Phone Game Design categories will be part of the Canadian finals, but don’t let that stop you from entering other categories as well. Attending the Canadian finals isn’t the only way to get to Australia!
Canadian & World Competitions
- Software Design – Submit Round 1 Preliminary Summary by March 13, 2012
- Game Design Phone - Round 1 submissions were due February 14th, 2012 so hopefully you got your game descriptions submitted! If not maybe your game concept would work for the Software Design category. If you submitted for Round 1, get your submissions for Round 2 ready for March 13th!
- Windows Phone Challenge – Submit Round 1 Application Summary and Sketchflow prototype by March 13, 2012
- Kinect Fun Labs – Submit Project plan by Round 1 March 6th, 2012, top 100 teams worldwide who advance to Round 2 get a free Kinect for Windows sensor!
- Game Design Xbox/Windows – Round 1 submissions were due February 14th, 2012 so hopefully you got your game descriptions submitted! If not maybe your game concept would work for the Software Design category
- Windows Metro Style App Challenge – Complete the quiz and advance, last change to advance to Round 2 is Quiz #6 live for 24 hours starting at 00:01 GMT March 6th. A score of 15 or higher will take you to round 2
- Windows Azure Challenge – Submit Application Summary and SketchFlow prototype for your web application by March 13, 2012
Don’t forget deadlines are midnight GMT! So don’t forget to translate that to your local time zone. It all starts with an idea, time to start sharing those ideas! Register and submit your ideas today!