TechDays is in full swing, with (as of the time of writing of this post), TechDays Toronto complete and TechDays Vancouver and Montreal upcoming, now is a good time to provide you with some post-conference resources that you can refer to if you want to try out the technologies from the sessions you saw in the Windows Client / Windows Phone track. So without further delay, here are the post-event resources you can use to get further acquainted with the technologies discussed in the track:
- Windows Phone
- Microsoft Canada Windows Phone Resource Page: A one stop shop for everything you need to get started with Windows Phone and use the techniques you saw on stage.
- Why Can’t We Be Friends? Art and Function in Windows Phone Apps: A blog post outlining some of the important things to think about when building an app with Metro styling principles.
- Mango App Challenge: Publish 2 Apps in the Windows Phone Marketplace and get a Phone!
- HTML5/Internet Explorer
- Windows InTune
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Windows Deployment Services
Happy exploring! I hope these post-event resources help you start trying the technologies you saw at TechDays!