Hopefully you enjoyed our Machine Learning Workshop! I wanted to share a few resources you might find interesting if you want to continue with Azure and or Machine Learning
- Step by step tutorial create your first machine learning experiment and deploy it as a web service
- Step by Step would you have survived the Titanic? Machine Learning Tutorial
- Breast Cancer Data Machine Learning Tutorial
- Completed Machine Learning examples you can explore
How do I get access to Azure Machine Learning Studio?
Azure Machine Learning studio is part of Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure is a paid service, but there are a number of programs or trials you can use to explore it's capabilities
- You can try the guest sign in for Azure ML Studio to explore many (but not all) features of Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Sign up for a one month free trial of Microsoft Azure
- Students get some Azure features for free through DreamSpark, learn how to sign up for student Azure (unfortunately Azure ML studio is not included in the DreamSpark/Azure offer)
- Will you use Machine Learning in your start-up? Check out Microsoft BizSpark, a program for startups which includes Azure benefits through MSDN
- If you work at a company, ask if you have an MSDN subscription, you may already have access to Azure
- If you want to use it for academic research, you can apply for Azure Research grants at azure4research.com
Data sets you can use to explore and learn
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer database - predict whether a tumour is malignant or benign
- Titanic Dataset - predict who would have survived the sinking of the titanic
- Sample data sets in Azure ML Studio - included with Azure ML Studio
- Kaggle.com - contests and datasets for machine learning
Courses to learn more about Machine Learning
Keep learning and get rewards!
|Data Science and Machine Learning Essentials on MVA||Getting Started with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning||Building Recommendation Systems in Azure on MVA|
Want us to let you know when we have new resources and workshops?
Interested in the latest news on student programs, competitions, tutorials and offers?
Got a great Machine Learning idea?
Enter the Imagine Cup, Microsoft's premier student technology competition.
Make your machine learning, even more, fun!
Enter the “Learn Machine Learning” challenge* for a chance to win a Windows Tablet and T-shits.
Are you up to the challenge? Let’s start, then:
- View these two videos on Machine Learning https://aka.ms/mlch9, https://aka.ms/mlmva
- Answer 7 questions on the videos in the contest entry form https://aka.ms/mlform
- Submit your contest entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14th, 2016 with the subject line “Learn Machine Learning”
- Continue learning - yes! always 🙂
- For full T&C please go to https://aka.ms/mlcontest
*No purchase necessary. Contest is open to residents of Canada [excluding Quebec]. There are ten prizes available to be won consisting of a tablet (approximate retail value of $399) and 9 T-shirts. Selected participant is also required to answer correctly a skill-testing question. Contest closes on April 14, 2016. For full contest rules go to https://aka.ms/mlcontest