It’s here! It’s live! You can now register for TechDays 2011 in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver!!
We are really excited about the great sessions you will be able to attend grouped into the following content areas:
- Communications & Collaboration featuring sessions on SharePoint 2010, Office 365, Exchange 2010, and Microsoft Lync Server 2010!
- Cloud Computing & Online Services with sessions on Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Office 365, Windows InTune and more!
- Development Practices and Architecture with content on how to integrate test and QA into your processes, the best ways to leverage development methodologies, writing secure code, and many more to help you and your team become more efficient.
- Developer Tools, Languages, and Frameworks that includes sessions on Visual Studio 2010, MVC, IE9 & 10, HTML5, Silverlight, .NET framework and so on.
- Virtualization & Private Cloud where you’ll learn about the best way to use Hyper-V and System Center products to create your private cloud infrastructures, and ensure they are running optimally.
- Security, Identity & Management where IT Pros can dig into integrating on-premise and cloud infrastructures, how to monitor any size environment with System Center 2012 and protect it with Forefront, as well as integrating third-party components with your Microsoft-based environment.
- SQL Server and the Microsoft Data Platform featuring content on SQL Server code name “Denali”, our upcoming release, creating great business intelligence applications by integrating SQL Server with SharePoint, and extending your data platform into the Cloud with SQL Azure and SharePoint Online.
- Windows Client and Windows Phone where you will learn about all the newest developments in Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7 “Mango”, as well as how to develop applications for and deploy Windows 7 and Windows Phone 7 in your environment.
Beyond the sessions you’ll be able to attend, you can also try the technologies you are learning about in instructor-led and self-paced hands-on labs, ask questions of speakers and experts at the Microsoft Showcase, as well as interact with sponsors and Partners in the Partner Pavilion! It promises to be a great experience.
So don’t wait! Register now! As an added incentive, if you are one of the first 300 people to purchase a ticket to TechDays 2011, we will provide you a complimentary TechNet subscription after you attend TechDays 2011!
So what are you waiting for! Register for the city nearest you today!
Damir Bersinic, TechDays Canada Program & Skills Manager