(Haven’t heard the acronym “WAPTK”? No worries – Windows Azure Platform Training Kit. It’s your one stop to get hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform.)
If you’ve downloaded the WAPTK in the past, that’s great! The Windows Azure Team has just released the January edition of the training kit with new demo scripts, labs for working with Windows Phone 7 and the Cloud, and new and improved code snippets for Visual Studio.
Some of the specific changes with the January update of the training kit includes:
- New Windows Azure Connect demo script
- New Web and Worker Role Enhancements demo script
- New Windows Azure Virtual Machine Roles demo script
- New Rafiki demo script (from PDC)
- New hands on lab on bridging Windows Phone 7 and The Cloud
- New hands on lab on using the Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
- Refreshed Identity hands on labs
- Improved Visual Studio code snippets installation
- Several bug fixes in demos and labs
Download the January Update to the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit today.
This article also appears on Dev Pulse