Did you notice that the Early Bird pricing deal for Vancouver TechDays reached it’s expiry date yesterday? Yup – it’s seriously 6 weeks before TechDays 2010 opens in Vancouver. Wow! I’ve been off on vacation over the last little while and didn’t really paid much attention to all the activity that the team, session leads and speakers have been up to. It kind of hit home for me on a conference call yesterday with Damir and the leadership team that things are going full steam ahead.
That got me thinking. Is the early bird pricing for Vancouver kind of like the yogurt you left in the fridge when you went away and it’s now “questionable” as to it’s suitability for human consumption. Maybe you have also just gotten back from vacation or you’ve been preoccupied with other things during these last few weeks of summer. I don’t want you to miss out on the largest technical training conference in Canada just because the expiry date slipped by! I’ve contacted the powers that be and bribed the payment processing gods for the online registration tool at www.techdays.ca.
Contrary to Joey’s blog post yesterday – we’ve extended Vancouver’s EarlyBird price of $349 until August 20th.
Need some more convincing that this is the conference to be at?
- TechDays is a unique mix of both LOCAL and International experts delivering their updated take on the best of the best sessions from TechEd, MIX, PDC and internal training conferences in 8 cities across Canada.
- We’ve announced the Local Flavours track submission process yesterday which allows unique and distinctly LOCAL content to make it into TechDays across Canada
- Mingle, Connect and GROW your professional network of local experts who can become valuable resources when you need them most.
- You can build your personal agenda online to maximize your time during the conference. We’re planning on having the decks available prior to each city in an effort to give you an even better informed choice on what’s a “must see” session.
- We’re opening up the conference rooms to the local community and ICT ecosystem in the evening of Day 1. So far we’ve got some cool stuff targeting students, Cloud peeps and phone geeks (more deets to come in upcoming post).
We still have some surprises to announce for Vancouver – but we’re not quite ready to talk about them just yet. Stay tuned for more details.
Don’t delay – get your registration for Vancouver TechDays approved and processed before August 20th!
You really WON’T want to open, yet alone eat that yogurt after the 20th – trust me.