Following up on the previous article about the SOLID principles for object-oriented design, Steve Bohlen pointed me to a series of screencasts on DimeCasts.net covering each SOLID principle:
- S – Single Responsibility Principle
- O – Open-Closed Principle
- L – Liskov Substitution Principle
- I – Interface Segregation Principle
- D – Dependency Inversion Principle
- Refactoring Dependency Inversion to use StructureMap
The screencasts are each about 12 minutes long, a perfect length for a “learning snack”.