This Saturday, over 600+ people will converge to attend the 2nd annual Toronto Code Camp. I’ll be delivering the keynote and a session on codename “Windows Presentation Foundation/Everywhere (WPF/E)“. The event is unfortunately full (in terms of attendees) but if you have already signed up, be sure to drop by and say hi. We will be doing some podcasts and videocasts from the event – some of us will be using Camtasia and posting the sessions on the TorontoCodeCamp.net website. I am planning to post my session here on the blog.
Here is some really interesting stats from the Code Camp:
- Largest Code Camp in Canada
- 2nd Toronto Code Camp
- 25 Speakers / 25 Sessions / 5 Tracks (20+% more content – 4 Tracks / 20 Sessions last year)
- 30 Volunteers
- 600+ registrations (double the attendees – 300+ people registered last year)
- 400 Meals (+ coffee, tea & water – double the food from last year)
- 17 Contributor/Sponsors (11 last year)
- $300,000+ in prizes!
Kudos to Chris Dufour for his efforts in leading this project. If you are participating in any code camps around Canada and you would also like to share your details and stories, be sure to post them or send them to us using the contact feature on the blog!