Guy Barrette advised that the Montreal .NET User Group (GUVSM) is running a day long Team Foundation Server training session in French on Saturday, March 24th at the Marriott Château Champlain in Montreal. Guy (Regional Director / ASP.NET MVP) and Etienne Tremblay (Team System MVP) will be presenting - over 35 people have signed up so far (with a maximum capacity of 70). This is essentially a non-for-profit community event - the $25 entry fee is used to pay the location and equipment costs. The goal of the workshop is to provide attendees with a deep insight of Team System and Team Foundation Server. The event is both a workshop and a hands-on-labs.
Here is a description of the sessions:
- Team Foundation Server Architecture
- Team Foundation Server Planning and Installation
- Source Management: Best practices - branch, merge, code review strategies
- Work Item creation and assignments - creating custom work items and base methodologies
- Creating Unit Tests
- Team Build Server configuration
If you are interested, check out the following link:
This event may be a good way of preparing for Exam 71-510: Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server
* Update: Note that the event will be presented in French. However, the speakers are glad to answer questions in English and the content itself is in English.