Just one month after posting about New Hampshire .NET Seacoast, there’s another new addition to the growing New Hampshire tech community.
Granite State SharePoint User Group
May 11, 6-8 PM
“Introducing SharePoint 2010” – Chris Bortlik, Microsoft
Daniel Webster College
20 University Dr. (Eaton Richmond 122)
New Hampshire Tech Community
There’s a lot happening in NH, so here’s a summary of events and groups:
- Group – New Hampshire .NET, Concord
- Event – June – New Hampshire Code Camp 3 (Details soon)
- Event – 8/13-8/14 – PodCamp New Hampshire 2011
- Event – 9/24 – SharePoint Saturday New Hampshire
- Group – New Hampshire .NET Seacoast
- Group – New Hampshire Usability Professionals Association
- Group – Seacoast SQL Server User Group
I hope you’ll enjoy and support the growing community!