Monday marked the release of Visual Studio 2010 and we’re celebrating with a series of national launch events, including one here in the northeast in Boston on April 29th from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
There are actually two launch events in one, just choose from:
- Developer Event – Focus on Visual Studio 2010
- IT Professional Event – Focus on Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, and SQL Server 2008 R2
Tip: You don’t need a registration code – just click the “Developer” or “IT Professional” links directly to sign up.
The May Northeast MSDN Roadshow:
2010 Launch Tour
Not content to speak about Visual Studio 2010 only in Boston, Jim and I will be taking launch highlights and more on the road for our next Northeast MSDN Roadshow series:
- Rochester, NY, May 6, 1-5 PM [Register]
- Augusta, ME, May 11, 1-5 PM [Register]
- Farmington, CT, May 13, 1-5 PM [Register]
The Roadshow is a quarterly series of free events for developers and architects. We keep the atmosphere relaxed, but dive into a variety of technical topics, code, and demos that sometimes actually work.
We’ll be delivering these sessions:
- “Fore!” – Slicing Into What’s New in Silverlight 4
- “Don’t T(h)read on Me” – Snaking Through the New Parallel Programming Options
- “Weaving the Next Web” – ASP.NET 4, Windows Azure, and Beyond
- “It’s Your Call” – Windows Phone 7, Silverlight, and XNA
Register today and we’ll see you on the road!
You’re welcome to attend both, just find your event here and register separately via the IT pro link.
Not in the Northeast?
Our colleagues are running events all over the place, so take a look at the full event list to find something near you.