Things are rolling along well toward Saturday, October 17th, when New England Code Camp will descend for a twelfth time upon Waltham, MA! An update on sessions, the Call for Speakers, and contributing companies:
Camp is now up to 39 sessions by 25 different speakers, with more coming, all packed into one free day!
The schedule is coming next week, but here’s the current list of sessions.
All are welcome, and it’s free, so register soon at:
New England Code Camp 12
Saturday, October 17th
Times TBD, but likely 8:30 AM to ~6:30 PM
Microsoft, 201 Jones Road (6th Floor), Waltham, MA
Join hundreds of fellow developers for this semiannual favorite!
Call for Speakers Closing 10/7
We will assemble the final schedule soon, so if you’d like to deliver a session, please submit it by Wednesday, October 7th.
To join in the fun as a speaker, just follow these steps:
- Sign in to an existing account or create a new one at TheDevCommunity.org site.
- Complete a Speaker Registry profile (if you don't already have one.)
- Go to the Code Camps home page.
- Next to the CC12 entry, you should see a "Submit a Session" link.
- Submit as many sessions as you'd like.
- Please ensure that you also register as an attendee
Sincere thanks to the contributors who have stepped up to make this Code Camp possible via financial support and/or supplying swag & giveaways:
Please join me in thanking these companies for their community support!
See you at Camp!
P.S. As always, thanks to Bryan Phillips of Grey Wolf Design for the Code Camp logo!