See below for Call for Speaker instructions.
Vermont Code Camp – September 12th
Also, Vermont’s first Code Camp is coming on September 12th in Burlington, and the Call for Speakers is still open until August 15th. It’s the same process as for Code Camp 12. Read on for details.
Code Camp is driven by volunteer speakers. Simply put, we need you!
Nobody expects each speaker to be a veteran of national conferences (though we do have some!) Code Camps are great because we hear from many perspectives – we want to hear yours!
So, have something to share? Submit a session today:
- Sign in to an existing account or create a new one at TheDevCommunity.org site.
- Complete a Speaker Registry profile (if you don’t already have one.)
- Go to the Code Camps home page.
- Next to the CC12 entry, you should see a "Submit a Session" link.
- Submit as many sessions as you’d like.
- Please ensure that you also register as an attendee
See you at the Camps!
P.S. Thanks as always to Bryan Philips of Grey Wolf Design for the Code Camp logo!