Thanks to everyone who took the time to attend in each city!
As promised, we’ve posted the materials from each of the sessions on the Northeast Roadshow Code Gallery, but here are quick links to each:
- Windows 7: A "Dev Story"
- "Desperately Seeking Silverlight” – Developing with Silverlight, Today and Tomorrow
- “Data Quest” – Pinning Down Approaches to Data Access
- “Nightmare on IE Street” – Adding IE8 Web Slices and Accelerators to Your Web Site
- “20,000 Leagues under the MVC” – Diving into ASP.NET MVC 1.0
- “The Coding of WPF 1 2 3” – Ribbons, Grids, Threads, and More
We’re also working on recording screencasts for each of the sessions, which we’ll post to the Northeast Channel 9 Site in the coming weeks.
The Fall 2009 Series
We’re already hard at work on the next set of events! Things are shaping up for a September/October series, and we’re hoping to mix things up a bit this time (I’ll be purposefully vague here), so keep an eye on our blogs for news.
Special thanks to the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and the State of Maine Office of the Fire Marshal for again generously donating use of their facilities for our stops in Rochester, NY and Augusta, ME respectively.
Sincere thanks to coffee and chocolate-covered espresso beans (which melt in a car surprisingly quickly) for keeping us (or at least Bob who was the driver) awake for our travels.
And again, thanks to you for attending and investing your time with us!