There will be a half-day partner briefing event at the Microsoft Waltham office on April 14th for Microsoft Partners with a competency in building custom development solutions, or those with an interest in expanding their practice in that direction.
The Field Evangelism Group will share with you the inner workings of their organization, the initiatives and big bets they are making this year - business and technology - and how they align with the greater worldwide Microsoft and Partner ecosystem.
- 8:30am - 9:00am: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am - 9:15am: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:15am - 10:00am: General Session: Navigating MSDN Field Evangelism Organization & Understanding Our Mission
- 10:00am - 10:30am: Business Session: Big Bets for Success-Part 1: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- 10:30am - 10:45am: Break
- 10:45am - 11:15am: Business Session: Big Bets for Success- Part 2: Software Plus Services (S+S)
- 11:15am - 11:45am: Business Session: Big Bets for Success- Part 3: Web 2.0
- 11:45am - 1:00pm: Networking Lunch
Not in the New England area? This briefing is being held at other locations in the eastern U.S. as well.