Welcome to my new blog on MSDN! My name is Chris Bowen and, as of Monday, I’m a Developer Evangelist for Microsoft, covering the New England district. Developer Evangelists focus on technology, community, customers, and information, so here’s what to expect from this blog:
- What’s going on at Microsoft
- Details of new tools and technologies
- My experiences working with new things
- Announcements of user group meetings, events, and conferences
- New England developer community news
- Anything else I find useful or cool!
However, my role is definitely more than sending one-way communications. I’m here to ensure you’re getting the resources, information, and help you need as developers and Microsoft customers. If you have any feedback (positive or negative), questions, or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me via the Email link above. I’m happy to get your feedback to the product teams and track down answers to your questions.
If you’re curious, I’ve posted a short bio in the About Me section of this blog.
P.S. My previous blog (which I’ll mirror for some time) can be found at http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/christopherbowen