I shared some of our experiences with financial services industry implementations in a 90 min webcast. I touched on 5 distinct scenarios where SQL Server 2005 may help financial services partners and customers.
- Cost: full lifecycle of a solution - Development, deployment and maintenance
- Regulations and Compliance issues - How does SQL Server 2005 help you comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, AMI, BASEL II etc.
- Data and Information integration - Access to many data formats and data system from within SQL Server.
- Business Continuity and Reliability - Low cost High Availability
- Scalability and Performance
The recorded version of the live webcast is available here:
Cihangir Biyikoglu - SQL Server Program Manager