I shared some of our experiences with financial services industry implementations in a 90 min webcast. I touched on 5 distinct scenarios where SQL Server 2005 may help financial services partners and customers.
– Cost: full lifecycle of a solution – Development, deployment and maintenance
– Regulations and Compliance issues – How does SQL Server 2005 help you comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, AMI, BASEL II etc.
– Data and Information integration – Access to many data formats and data system from within SQL Server.
– Business Continuity and Reliability – Low cost High Availability
– Scalability and Performance
The recorded version of the live webcast is available here:
Cihangir Biyikoglu – SQL Server Program Manager