Today the RC version of Visual Studio was made publically available for MSDN subscribers. See the VS RC page for download details. We got a ton of bug fixes and perf improvements in for RC. Go download this and play with it, it’s a big improvement from beta 2.
With the RC release, we also released the vast majority of the WF designer documentation. Here are the highlights:
- WF designer landing page
- Using the WF activity designers
- Using the expression editor and the Imports designer
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Creating a custom activity designer
- Rehosting the workflow designer
We also have tons of samples:
- Workflow designer samples (view state, model item tree, property grid extensibility, toolbox service)
- Rehosting sample
- Custom activity designer samples (WorkflowItemPresenter, WorkflowItemsPresenter, ExpressionTextBox, metadata store programmability, editing scope)
Use the feedback links to send comments on the documentation. MSDN is a living thing these days and the documentation team is always updating the docs on the web. If you have suggestions for documentation topics, please send your feedback on MSDN or feel free to drop me a line/comment.