A common complaint that I hear from people who build web solutions is that when they try to start building web solutions on the Microsoft Platform, they hit a wall because of 2 things:
- There is so much information they don’t even know where to start.
- There is no consolidated set of resources that give them a launch pad for learning and using the Microsoft Web Platform.
The fact of the matter is, the people I talk to are right! We literally have gigabytes of very useful and relevant information for anyone that wants to build great web solutions with our tools and platform technologies but there are so many places where you need to go to get that information it becomes frustrating and turns people away.
Well, we’ve heard these complaints and to help you get the resources you need, we have provided a Canadian-focused portal for building web solutions on the Microsoft platform. This portal is intended to provide a launch pad for finding the information you need about our web platform. This includes:
- Information on the tools you need to build on our platform and where to get them
- Learning facilities where you can get online training on our platform technologies – for free!
- Information on how to join the Microsoft Partner Program and why registering for free can help you grow your business
- Offers on software, 3rd party training and other benefits to help you get up to speed at a reduced cost
- Whitepapers to help you understand some of our best practices for building Microsoft-based web solutions
- Links to important blogs on our web platform
- How to find a hosting partner for your solution on Windows
- and much, much more
If you are building web solutions on the Microsoft platform or if you are thinking about it, I strongly encourage you to visit the site. If you have feedback on the site, please let me know by submitting a comment to this post!