There has been released SharePoint 2010 SP2
- If you are installed in JUNE 2013 CU ,in theory, there are no issues installing SP2 on it.
- There is a known issue when upgrading from WS 2008 to WS 2012. Please check http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2687520
The process will be:
- Install SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP2
- Install SharePoint Foundation 2010 Language Packs SP2 (of the LPs installed)
- Install SharePoint Server 2010 SP2 (If you are installed in SPS 2010)
- Install SharePoint Server 2010 SP2 Language Packs SP2 (if you are installed in SPS 2010 and for the LPs installed)
- Install Office Web Apps SP2 (If applies)
- Install Fast Server 2010 SP2 (If applies)
- Install SharePoint 2010 Indexing Connector for Documentum SP2 (if applies)
You should execute ejecutar psconfig –cmd upgrade –inplace b2b -wait in each server after the installation of the packages.
8. Eventually, Install SharePoint Designer 2010 SP2
After the process will be completed, your plaform will be in April 2013 CU with SP2. Hence, you will not be in the latest CU (nowadays). For being in the latest CU you should install June 2013 CU http://blogs.msdn.com/b/calvarro/archive/2013/07/18/re-relased-the-june-2013-cus-for-sharepoint-2010-you-should-reinstall-new-cus-if-previous-june-2013-cus-are-applied.aspx . (I recommend to install it to be completely updated)
Furthermore SharePoint Foundation 2010 Client Object Model Redistributable SP2 has been also released.
Finally, I would like to share the change log
For more info
Héctor Calvarro Martín. SharePoint Dev/Core. Microsoft Support Escalation Engineer for EMEA