Today has been released the beta release of Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell. It's a free tool that:
- Search for scripts on online repositories such as TechNet or PoshCode and in your Local Machine
- Search and filter of Scripts.
- Search on TechNet Wiki.
I was using it and this is an example screen of a SharePoint script search:
It's a very interesting tool and it has integration with with PowerShell ISE. It supports PowerShell 2.0 and 3.0.
Btw, i would like to remind that is a BETA:
- It's delivered to our customers to have an earlier experience with our products and provide us his/her concerns regarding to it.
- Some of the functionality is subject to be changed in the final release.
- The documentation provided could be uncompleted or not reviewed.
Available on Spanish at the Spanish SharePoint Support Team blog HablaMOSS
Héctor Calvarro Martín. SharePoint Dev/Core. Microsoft Support Escalation Engineer for EMEA