The Bugatti Veyron – an incredible 250 MPH roadster

Wow, this car is incredible.  Its price tag is a few orders of magnitude out of my league, but a man can dream, can’t he?

·         A W-16 engine that can produce 1,001 horsepower

·         A top speed of 250+ mph (400+ kph)

·         A zero-to-60 time of three seconds

·         A zero-to-180 time of 14 seconds

·         A price tag somewhere in the $1 million range.

1. Anonymous says:

The Bugatti Veyron is the best car ever, and i will NEVER change my mind!!!

2. Anonymous says:

the bugatti is the coolest car in the entire world

3. Anonymous says:

this car is nuts, if u like these kind of supercars- check out the cebera speed 12

4. Anonymous says:

check no other car – this car is supreme! (and is most definitely the coolest, most ‘beautiful’ car in the world)

5. Anonymous says:

I’d be impressed if someone developed a car with the performance of a Ferrari 360 Modena, fuel economy of a Honda Civic, seating capacity, comfort and build quality of a Merc E-Class and the price tag of a Chevy. Now that would be impressive. Basically we need the Burt Rutan of Automotive engineering.

Dont get me wrong, I like my Veyron’s & Enzo’s just as much as the next guy but it feels like someone said, "we need a 250 MPH car" ok lets see if 600 HP will do it. No. Lets increase the displacement add a few cylinders (who cares about fuel economy when you are buying a million $ car). 1000 BHP? check. 250 MPH? check.

6. Anonymous says:

Of Course they said "let’s make a 255mph car!" They wanted the best out there. When you’re creating a sportscar you don’t ask "hmm, let’s make the fuel economy on this car a little higher, we’re going to be racing down a track and we don’t want the car to run out of fuel." I’m sure that’s the first thing all superdar engineers ask [note the sarcasm]. Bugatti wanted to make the best cars in the world, and they definatly succeded and more. If someone had enough money to buy a 1.35 million dollar supercar I’m sure they already took the fuel economy into consideration, and could easily pay for it.