Do you reload while you are brushing your teeth?

Just out of curiosity, how many people actually reload the toothbrush with toothpaste between doing the upper and lower teeth?  How many think one load of paste is enough for both?

(I admit I fall in the latter category.)

1. Anonymous says:

I am sort of weird because I used to reload, but now I don’t. I think somewhere along the lines I got lazy and went back to the original.

2. Anonymous says:

I’ve never reloaded. I find the initial batch to be more than enough.

Wait, come to think of it I have reloaded on rare occasions such as after smoking a stogie at a bachelor party.

jw

3. Anonymous says:

It depends upon my mood and time left. If I have all the time in world in the morning I reload them. If I’m in a hurry to work then I don’t reload them. If I’m going on a date I reload them twice or even more. No reloads before going to bed.

4. Anonymous says:

The thought has never crossed my mind in (almost) 33 years! I use very little toothpaste. It’s all in the brush. The toothpaste is just for the breath and a bit of cleaning action – at least that what I was told. 🙂

5. Anonymous says:

See if you can guess what I was doing this morning when the question occurred to me. <grin>

6. Anonymous says:

Now what made you ask this question ?

I like to think of it as the refresh event.

How many people actually turn their socks/underwear inside-out and re-wear them before doing laundry ? How many think one-wear is dirty enough ?

7. Anonymous says:

I consume a full tube three times every day. I put it all in my mouth (some of course ends up in my throat), chew on it energetically for around 15 minutes, and then swallow.

8. Anonymous says:

What does this have to do with ASP.NET?

9. Anonymous says:

I’ve been posting non-.NET stuff for a while now; look at my archives. Most folks don’t seem to mind. I’m open to feedback, though; if folks out there don’t want to see my musings, please let me know. I did have a blog entry and associated discussion about this before, when my blog first moved to blogs.msdn.com:

10. Anonymous says:

This is, seriously, the most … eh, … something… like, the most… oh, what the *** I don’t know, but I am laughing my head of for some reason. Are you considering an alternate career as a dentist, perhaps? (then all luck to you, my friend =). Anyway, I use tothpaste once. Only once. But by my grandmothers grave, I will try re-toothpast’ing tonight, just for the heck of it!

11. Anonymous says:

Never reloaded. Never even considered reloading a thing to do. Now I’m considering reloading. Ah, the Internet.

12. Anonymous says:

What kind of a fcked up weirdo would "reload" the toothpaste?

I’m not bothered by the fact that this has nothing to do with ASP.NET (touchy, touchy up there, eh?), but I *am freaked out by the implication that some people actually engage in the practice you’ve described.

Even my girlfriend, a compulsive serial brusher, wouldn’t do something sick like that.

13. Anonymous says:

I don’t reload, and I had never heard of it either, untill now.. (but I’ll never reload it anyway, seems so very strange ;))

14. Anonymous says:

I wonder if there’s any correlation between people who reload toothpaste mid-brushing and people who actually follow the "rinse and repeat" instructions on shampoo bottles.

15. Anonymous says:

Um…ok. I’m not a reloader.

16. Anonymous says:

Not a reloader here… I head never heard of the concept before today…

17. Anonymous says:

No don’t reload but do obsessivley rinse the toothbrush before and after loading – otherwise is is not moist enough. This is what I was taught to do as a kid and now am not confortable without doing it. Am I the only crazy rinser here?

Thea

18. Anonymous says:

What kind of wierd bas. eats three tubes of toothpaste a day? Are you sick? You should be if you eat that much in ayear never mind a day!