Copy Source As Html (CopySourceAsHtml) on VPC
I've been using Copy Source As Html (CopySourceAsHtml) for Visual Studio 2008 RTM for a while, but recently tried to work with it on a Virtual PC (VPC). When I tried copying a code snippet to the clipboard I ran into an exception: "Requested Clipboard operation did not succeed."
I found the code that I had to change in Mike Glaser's Blog, but to make thinks a little shorter:
1. Download this ZIP file that contains the add in.
2. Extract it to the following folders:
- C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Addins
- C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\Addins
- C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Addins