Lorenzo Barbieri wrote about a tool on CodePlex called TFSBuildManager. I didn’t know about this one. It’s a tool written by Dudu Shmaya. The CodePlex project page has the following about the project.
TFSBuildManager is a utility to manage Team Foundation build types in an environment other than Visual Studio.
- Start, stop a build
- Change build/s quality
- Delete, backup build/s
- Edit build type
- Release 1 Production is now available
Looking at the screenshots, it looks quite useful. There is a download from the releases page.
Dudu’s blog has quite a few posts about using the Team Build web service. Here are links to some of them.
- Get List of Builds for Deleted Build Types
- Get Build Changes (ChangeSetData, Changeset, Change)
- How to Get a List of Build Statuses
- How to Get Build Types List